Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Oh Where Oh Where Did the Summer Go??


Oh my it has been too long since I have posted on here! But as they say, I'm back, and hoping to get this baby off the ground and running! Of course, since it is almost August, the new school anxiety is beginning to set in, with restless nights and preoccupied thoughts. It's like my mind and body get taken over by some supreme force. Right? How many of you have those same crazy thoughts? To add to my tension, I have been teaching summer school for the last two weeks, and with two weeks to go, I am really beginning to feel the tension. I seem to almost feel resentful of this time lost, even though I cheerfully signed up to teach it in June. Well, sort of cheerful...anyway as summer dwendles to an end, I hope to finish up all those summer projects and spend more me time just doing nothing before the rush of a new school year begins. Heres hoping you will find time to rest and rejuvenate too, take care of yourself before the onslaught of little creatures invade your day!
Blessings, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment